Translator

How you become healthier!

I have an addiction for healthy food, but on the other side i CAN NOT live without chocolate. 

You don't like veggies and fruits? When I was younger me neither but I learn it's all about how you "present and design" the food.
Me for example. I love Chinese and I thought about how can you create your own chinese food that it has the chinese flavor and is still health. After some experimentation I found out that I just need soy sauce.
I know sounds a little weird but it's true. I looked up some recipes and I just put in some soy sos and it worked i loved it much more than the original version. I eat now everything with soy sauce. Even my salad soy sauce instead of dressing.

So if you want to become healthier you don't need to do a lot you just follow this few steps:

1. Think about what kind of food you like most. (Italian,chinese,...)

2. You think about "your" special ingredient that reminds you of that kind of food.(Of course if shouldn't be an unhealthy ingredient. Its often just one spice.
If you don't know which one, just ask that I can try to help.

3.You look up some healthy recipes and put in "your special ingredient". Of course you can variegate with your special ingredient.

Can you please tell me in the comments if it worked for you? I have a few friends and they love the trick but of course I know that its just MY personal trick and not everyone likes it. So it would be interesting to here it from other people if you think the same about it. Please don't judge me, like i sad its MY PERSONAL experiments that showed that it worked for me.

The second think I wanted to talk about is. Its everything about how you present the food. For example my little sister didn't want to eat apples. Than I found a little video on youtube that showed how to make little animlas out of fruits and the apple one was so easy that I straight away tried it out. The end of the story is my sister is now addicted to apple. ;) 
And thats with everything like that if you show just a little that you did some afford doing it (just in the presentation on the plate, takes like 3 minutes) i'm hundred percent sure that that the others going to try it and even they still don't like it they tried it. That's another REALLY important point never stop trying!!


So I hope you like it and I could help you a little.

x Laura

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen